Sunday, April 3, 2011

Kristin Hannah Comes to Raleigh!

Today was a great day!  Kristin Hannah, one of my favorite authors, was in town for a reading of her new book, Night Road.  I love Kristin's books - Magic Hour is really a great read!  It's impossible to pick a favorite of Kristin's!

Kristin was so gracious and down-to-earth ... it was a wonderful event and so many of her fans - including me - showed up! 

Meeting someone like Kristin gives me hope that it IS possible to make a living at writing :)  Write on!

2 comments:

  1. Winter Garden and Night Road are two of the best books I have EVER read. I cant wait until theres a new book. I have laughed and cried and shared with my friends and family the stories that I have read. These women have become part of my family. I felt like I was losing my own Mia, but then finding my way back to life and love with Jude.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kristin has a new book coming out now, Home Front! She's on tour promoting it now and will be back in Raleigh next week. I'm really excited about seeing her again and can't wait to read Home Front. Here's a link to it:
      http://www.amazon.com/Home-Front-Kristin-Hannah/dp/0312577206/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1328192954&sr=8-1

      Delete